- Rating 10
- occupants 10
2 King size beds
2 Queen size beds
1 Single bed
1 Sofa bed double
- 5 Bedrooms 5
4 Bathrooms with shower
- 3,585 ft² 3,585 ft²
- Wi-Fi Wi-Fi
The 5th bedroom is an adjoining master-suite studio with its own dedicated facilities; a swimming pool and an outside lounging and dining area facing the ocean. Villa Azur can accommodate up to 10 people.
Guests will find a variety of indoor and outdoor dining areas, a complete kitchen, a gorgeous infinity swimming pool and a host of areas to relax and unwind.
As with the entire Ocean Dream estate, the emphasis with Villa Azur is all about luxury, location and looks. Occupying an unbelievably beautiful plot, almost on the water’s edge, the property has been carefully designed to connect to the natural environment on which it sits.
• Villa Azur provides breath-taking views, with steps from your own private deck to the warm shallow waters of the ocean
• It has 5 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms. The main floor bathroom has an outside shower and bath.
• 3,000 square feet of covered living space
• 1,300 square feet ocean front terrace, with a further 600 square feet
sheltered seating to the rear. All ceramic floor with and local stone detail, providing shaded dining and seating areas and a chef grill.
• 24 feet by 14 feet infinity swimming pool overlooking the ocean with sun lounging area
• Sleek, modern, custom-designed kitchen with walk-up island
• Indoor and outdoor dining and living areas
• 55-inch smart TV and Bluetooth speaker
• Top of the line appliances
• Complementary toiletries
• Free internet
• Outside shower
• Bedroom 1 (Upper Level): King bed, en suite bathroom, closet, lounging area and private balcony overlooking ocean and eco roof garden, TV
• Bedroom 2 (Upper Level): Queen bed, en suite bathroom, closet, private balcony overlooking the ocean, TV
• Bedroom 3 (Upper Level): 1 Single Day Bed, overlooking ocean
• Bedroom 4 (Main Floor): Queen bed, en suite bathroom with private garden and shower, closet, ocean front, TV
• Guest Suite (Main Floor): King bed, en suite bathroom with outdoor shower and bath tub, closet, private garden area overlooking the ocean
ALSO PROVIDED FOR OUR GUESTS
• Paddle boards (SUP)
• Snorkeling gear
• Concierge service on demand (chef, groceries, activities, excursions, Etc.)
• Additional cleaning service
UPGRADE YOUR STAY:
Please allow our Concierge to assist you to make arrangements throughout your vacation.
• Excursions and Activities
• Spa & Wellness
• Private Chef
• Butler Services
• Shopping & Provisioning
• Special Requests
Contact us to request details of the service of interest and we'll be delighted to organize everything for you.
• No smoking
• No pets
• Check-in by 4PM (For early check-in requests, let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate)
• Check out by 11AM
The cost of electricity in the Turks & Caicos Islands has always been very expensive. This is further exacerbated by recent global increases in fuel pricing which have put this cost at an all-time high.
All guests are asked to be mindful of their energy consumption and particularly as it relates to Air Conditioning (AC). If you are running the AC, please ensure doors and windows remain closed.
The owner of your vacation rental will cover up to $75.00/day (seventy-five US Dollars) for electricity consumption. On the last day of this rental, the meter will be read and any amount over this allowance will be charged against the security deposit of the lessee at a rate of $0.60 per KWH.
Open plan kitchen
Distribution of bedrooms
Mandatory or included services
Check-in schedule/Check-out schedule
Security Deposit (refundable)
- No pets allowed
Add dates to see cancellation policy
In case of cancellation the following charges will apply:
- Check-in schedule: from 04:00 PM to 05:00 PM and from 04:00 PM to 06:00 PM every day
- Check-out schedule: Before 11:00 AM
- The agency asks you to contact them a week before arrival to inform them of your plane/ship Nº and the arrival time to arrange a key collection
- We kindly ask you to phone us about your arrival time once you are at your destination.
- Pets not allowed.
- The keys must be picked up during the above mentioned hours only.
Map and distances
Sand beach - Long Bay Beach
Restaurant - Sui-Ren Restaurant
Sand beach - Pelican Beach
Restaurant - Coco Bistro
Sand beach - Grace Bay Beach
Town centre - Grace Bay Area
Restaurant - The Terrace on Grace Bay
Shops - Graceway Gourmet
Restaurant - Seven Restaurant on Seven Stars Resorts
Golf course - Provo Golf Club
Shops - Graceway IGA
Airport - PLS International Airport
|October - 2022|
|November - 2022|
|December - 2022|
|January - 2023|
|February - 2023|
|March - 2023|
|DatesPrice(night) VAT not included|
Windchaser Villas are the epitome of Caribbean living, blending understated luxury with fantastic facilities and beautiful location. The development is comprised of 10 properties of which 3 are part of our vacation rental program and all other properties are private residences. Marin Villa is the...
Windchaser Villas are the epitome of Caribbean living, blending understated luxury with fantastic facilities and a beautiful location. The development is comprised of 10 properties of which 3 are part of our vacation rental program and all other properties are private residences. Bora Villa is a...
Villa Aqua is a large, 5-bedroom oceanfront property with vast retractable glass doors that face the sea. Steps lead directly to the ocean, with lush natural surroundings right on the property’s doorstep and in all directions. The 5th bedroom is an adjoining master-suite studio with its own dedicated...
Inspired by its incredible natural surroundings, UXUE (pronounced ooh-SHOO-eh) stands for tranquility, adventure, style and panache. Situated on the less developed side of the Turks & Caicos island of Providenciales - on the dunes that form the backdrop to the warm turquoise waters and white powdery sand of...
- 4/5Value for money
Amazing Birthday Tip
Nicole Sebree (United Kingdom)
Ocean Dream Azur was breathtakingly beautiful. You can’t beat the view of the water and the accommodations were flawless. The property was clean and despite it being windy and foliage falling in the two pools, the staff was on it, consistently cleanisee more
Ocean Dream Azur was breathtakingly beautiful. You can’t beat the view of the water and the accommodations were flawless. The property was clean and despite it being windy and foliage falling in the two pools, the staff was on it, consistently cleaning them. We had all the tools to make a great meal in the kitchen. They stocked the fridge with water. provided umbrellas for guests and even a cell phone for local phone calls. They were very thoughtful and available for any needs we may have had.
Thank you for your review 0 Has it been useful? 0
Hi Ms. Henry, we are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your stay. We hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.
Hi Ms. Henry, we are delighted to know that you've enjoyed your stay.
We hope to welcome you back on a future occasion.